The Flags feature allows you to quickly flag a document for future review and reference. A document's flagged state is designated by a special flag icon beside the document title on the Document list view and in the document itself.
How can Flags help you?
- Flags improve visibility and enhance accountability by putting a focus on documents that
require further action.
- Use flags to track business process stages
- Color-coding of flags provides visual cues to easily distinguish priority or stage
- Remove ambiguity by adding contextual descriptions along with flags
- Streamline management approval processes for your documentation
- Build accountability within teams by surfacing outstanding or incomplete documents
that require further action
For more information read the Flags article for a step-by-step guide to creating your first flag.