This Flexible Asset will provide an overall picture of a voice/PBX solution to help with management and configuration of the system as well as any issue resolution.
- All centralized voice devices created as configurations:
- Voicemail server
- Configuration files attached directly to the relevant configuration items.
- User manual and vendor escalation procedures created as Documents.
- Navigate to the organization you are onboarding.
- Click on Voice/PBX in the left sidebar and then on the + New button in the top-right corner.
- In the Create Voice/PBX screen, complete each of the fields below:
- Type - Select the phone system platform.
- Manufacturer - Select the brand/manufacturer.
- Devices - Search for and select the servers, switches, etc.
- DHCP Options - Enter the DHCP option information.
- User Manual - Search for and select the user manual you created further above.
- Click Save.
- In the Related Items section in the right-side side panel, add the escalation procedures document you created further above.
After all components and procedures are added, you will have the required information to configure or troubleshoot the Voice/PBX solution.