Use this article as a guide when you integrate with Kaseya BMS.
At any time, you can come back to the Active Integrations screen (Account > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at Kaseya BMS field mappings.
- An SSL connection with a valid certificate (not self-signed) from a trusted authority is required.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access to IT Glue.
- Kaseya recommends using the user account assigned to the "Root User" role to integrate with other platforms as it has access to all CRM and asset information in your BMS account.
- In addition to the Root User login credentials, you need your Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and your company name (tenant ID) from Kaseya BMS.
- Navigate to Account > Integrations and create a new integration using the Kaseya BMS option.
- Enter your API credentials and then click Connect.
- In the Sync Settings tab, tell us how much of your data to sync. By default, recommended options are listed first. As a best practice, we recommend you only select the company and configuration types that you actively manage.
- In the Two-Way Sync Settings tab, review the Enable two-way sync setting. Uncheck this function if desired. For partners with Network Glue and Active Directory enabled, configure your contact attributes so that new contacts created from Active Directory are automatically pushed to your PSA (learn more here).
- Click Save. The sync will be automatically queued.
- You can use the manual sync option to prioritize the sync to start sooner. To start a manual sync, navigate to Account > Integrations, click Actions and Start Manual Sync.
- From the Active Integrations screen, you can see the overall sync status. When the sync is complete, the status column changes from Syncing... to OK.
IT Glue widget for Kaseya BMS
Now that you have completed the integration, you have the option of setting up the IT Glue widget in Kaseya BMS. The IT Glue widget allows a user to easily view IT Glue data while accessing ticket information in Kaseya BMS. To use the widget, you will need to set up two-way sync to ensure that data is synced and kept up-to-date across both platforms.