The instructions below explain how to update the billing and credit card information that's used to automatically process your monthly subscription payments.
At this time, we only accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
- You must have a Manager or Administrator role.
- Navigate to Account > Billing.
- Enter the cardholder's billing address. Make sure it matches the address that's on file with the credit card company.
- Fill in the rest of the fields.
- Click Save to submit your new information.
After you click save, the changes are applied to your account. Future billing notices will be sent to the email address you entered on the Billing screen.
Keep in mind that our automated billing system processes payments on the same day each billing cycle that the subscription was originally created. For example, if you created your account on the 20th, you will be billed on the 20th of each month.
If a payment is unsuccessfully processed, your account may be put on hold. See Fixing a failed subscription payment for details on how to make sure a payment is successfully processed.