We've launched the new Bulk Move feature to enhance your experience when using IT Glue.
You've been asking for it and we've delivered. Starting today, you can now move:
- single or multiple assets between organizations
- single or multiple documents or folders between folders in the same organization
Why is this a big deal?
This will save time by not having to manually create single or multiple assets in another organization and then manually deleting the original assets from the source organization.
Other Examples Include:
- Moving certain SOPs to another organization (such as onboarding)
- Moving certain SOPs to another folder within the same organization (same computer setup process for different teams within the same organization)
- Merging of two organization (move assets to another organization)
This new feature currently lets you move documents and folders, configurations, and passwords, in the IT Glue and MyGlue web apps only.
To learn how to set up and use bulk move, the following article will give you a thorough walk through: