You can easily embed diagrams created with Visio Online into IT Glue documentation. We'll refer to network diagrams but you can use any kind of diagram that Visio supports.
Copy embed code from Visio Online
- Log in to your Visio Online account and select the network diagram you want to embed.
- In the top-right corner of the document frame, click the ellipsis.
- From the dropdown dialog, choose Embed.
- Enter the dimensions of the document you want to embed. Copy the Embed Code.
Pasting the embed code in IT Glue
- Log in to your IT Glue account and navigate to Organizations > LAN. Click on the + New button.
- Under Network Diagram, click on the Embed Media icon in the toolbar. Paste in the embed code from Visio and click the checkmark to confirm your entry.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
The LAN for your network diagram has been created.
Note: When you select the diagram from your LANS, you will need to sign in to your Office 365 account to be able to view it.