You can use the IT Glue Mobile App to view locations in your IT Glue account. This will allow you to see all your locations on the go, without the need for a workstation.
You can tap on the address within a location, and be directed to your primary map application with the address pinned.
- Log in to the IT Glue mobile app to be directed to the Organizations screen. All favorited organizations will appear first in the list and will be marked with a star icon.
- Tap to select the organization you want to view.
- In the asset menu screen, tap on the Locations option.
- Tap the desired location. You can now view all information for the selected location. Please note, the primary location for the selected organization will always be the first record, and is denoted via the preceding checkmark.
- Tap View Map to open the location in your mobile device's primary map application.
- Tap any contact number to call directly from your mobile device.
- In the list asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll through the list and tap on the attachment in the list to view its details.
Uploading/viewing images as attachments
- In the asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon to either:
- Take a new picture immediately (camera icon) or,
- Add an existing picture from your phone's image gallery (portrait icon).
Note: You will need to accept any prompts to enable camera and/or image gallery access.
- Once you have taken or selected the image, you will be directed to the Configuration screen. Confirm the upload was done correctly.
- To view an image, tap on the item in the list. Exit the image preview by tapping the X at the top-right corner of the screen.
Note: If the photo exceeds 100MB, you will need to resize it before re-upload.
For more information on other IT Glue Mobile app features, please take a look at the following articles: