These instructions will streamline your workflow for inviting any PSA users who don't yet have an IT Glue account. A PSA user refers to any licensed user account in your PSA.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access to invite/add users to your IT Glue account.
- An integration with either ConnectWise or Autotask. The suggested users list is currently only available for ConnectWise and Autotask.
- Navigate to Account > Users.
- Click the Suggested tab to see a list of PSA users who are not already IT Glue users.
- Clear the checkboxes next to any users you don't want to invite. All are selected by default.
- Click the Invite Users button to go to the next screen where you can invite the selected individuals.
- On the next screen, you can specify the role, group memberships, and organizational accesses each user will have. See Adding and removing users for details on the new user account set up.
- Click Save.
Clicking save will trigger an email to each user with a preloaded invitation message.
Each user account will have the same user role, group memberships, and organization accesses. If you want to make changes, you can edit individual users after sending the invitation.
IT Glue updates the Suggested PSA users list as new users are added to your PSA, so you can visit the list anytime to invite new PSA users to IT Glue.